Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello Guangzhou

I was checking out my traffic this morning and saw some folks from China had visited. I was curious where in China so I drilled down to see more details. I was thrilled when I saw I had visitors from Guangzhou. Why you ask? Well a friend of mine, well she would say co-worker, is from your Guangzhou, which I still struggle to pronounce correctly. I thought it was cool to see someone from her home town checking out my blog! I think China is a very interesting country and the culture there is fascinating, its very similar to Americans on some levels then miles away on others. Maybe someday I will get the opportunity to visit China so I can experience it myself. Before I do that I need to get a lot better at Chinese, maybe I'll pick up that software they advertise on TV. Any rate from me to you and everyone else in China, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and many other foreign places I can only hope to visit some time in the future hello and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool, glad you're excited at that nice surprise. :)

If you can get to Hong Kong, that's a little more accessible to English speakers, and is in the same economic area as Guangzhou... short train ride away. Mandarin is spoken in both, but Cantonese is more day-to-day.

(I admire what the people of China have accomplished over the past two generations. The whole planet still needs more evolution, though.)

jd/adobe