Saturday, July 08, 2006

FusionDebug - About to change how we Develop

My company employs about 20 coldfusion developers now, and we're still growing so if you are interested in working for a fortune 25 company in southern Ohio let me know!!! Our developers have diverse backgrounds, some were mainframers, some were Java developers, heck we even have someone that used to be a bag boy at a store, one sharp guy too by the way. For those of us with backgrounds in compiled languages we crave a debugger that lets us step through our code. This is something that has been missing from Coldfusion for, well for as long as I can remember. For those of you that attended CFUnited you may have heard some buzz about FusionDebug. All I have to say is I can't wait to play around with this little puppy the demo is exciting enough. I just want to give a big Kudos to the developer(s?) at Intergral for the work put into this; very exciting for the CF community!

No comments: